Name: Marco Amselem
Years Coaching Multisport: Since 2013
Background in Sports: Triathlon, Mountain Biking, Ultra Running and Adventure Racing.
– 2013 Runner up at Adventure Race World Championship
– 2014 Runner up at Adventure Race World Championship
– 2015 Ranked 1st in the World at the Adventure Race World Series
– 2016 3rd Place at Adventure Race World Championship
– 7 times Champion of Adventure Race World Series.
– 5th Place at Amazon Prime World Toughest Race
Discipline, commitment and accountability.
What you like most about coaching?
I love to see the transformation of each individual person.
“Success is Never Owned, It’s Rented, and the Rent is Due EveryDay”
Favorite Part of Sport:
Sport means life to me. I love everything about it. It not only adds to your health but also to your state of mind.
My first triathlon was the San Diego International in 2010. Prior to that I was doing only Adventure Races but since I moved to San Diego in 2010 triathlon became a great way to stay fit for my Adventure Races. I personally like Olympic and 70.3 distances to improve my speed without compromising my overall fitness for my expedition races.
Email me at email@example.com